Today’s Swing Keys
Today, I hit the ball like crazy. I mean, I hit the ball so good, it was like cheese melting in my mouth. I hit the ball so good maybe it was even better than sex.
Anyways, here’s my swing thoughts for the day:
On the backswing, really feel the large muscles of your shoulders turn automatically since your hand pressure is so light.
On the downswing, try to really get your shoulders and belly to turn in sync and swing slightly inside out while trying to hold your body straight.
Try this for beginners:
1. Grip the club very light.
2. Feel your large muscles turning on the backswing.
3. Feel like you are holding a basketball and doing a two handed pass on the downswing.
4. Move your lower body and belly at the same speed as your shoulders.
5. Use your lower body and shoulders to hit the ball, not arms or hands.
P.S. One more thang…rhythm…rhythm…rhythm…