Best Golf Swing Tips!
This blog has WAY too many golf swing tips, I try to look over my own swing tips and recommend you the best ones to read:
Swing Tips on Full Swing:
- How to Hit the Golf Ball 365 Yards! – This one shows you how to create a ton more torque and hit 40 yards further than you ever did by use of upper body resistance. This is my latest discovery in hitting the golf ball outrageously long.
- Left Shoulder Practice – You know those times your swing is off and you just can’t find the correct rhythm? Here’s a simple drill with your left shoulder that will fix it quickly.
- Hit Duck Hooks and Banana Slices to Improve your Golf Game! – Intentionally being able to hit duck hooks and banana slices under control is also a great weapon to have in your golf bag, here’s why.
- The Perfect Golf Rhythm – Do you know what the perfect golf rhythm would sound like if it were a song?
- Shoulder and Elbow alignment – Alignment is #1 in golf, without that, everything else falls apart.
- How to Swing Effortlessly with Rhythm! – Here’s some great examples for improving your rhythm, watching other pros with effortless rhythms.
- How to Practice on the Range – If you’ve watched pros practice, they don’t randomly bang at every golf ball, it’s about quality, not quantity.
- How to hit Uphill/Downhill/Sidehill shots! – Probably over 75% of golf shots are actually on some kind of uphill, downhill, or sidehill lie, make sure you know how to adjust your setup for these shots otherwise you are throwing strokes down the drain.
- How to Practice the Driver! – Here’s a bunch of different driver shots you can practice besides the straight and long ones.
- How to Properly Warm Up – Here’s how to properly warm up for your next golf practice or round.
- How to Take Slow Motion Videos of Your Golf Swing – If you want to see your golf swing in slow motion, get this camera!
- How to Control Distance and Trajectory of your Iron Shots – If you learn to do this, you can play well even with 30MPH+ winds.
- Weekend Warriors, hit the ball more consistently – If you don’t practice golf often, here’s some tips that will go a long way helping you without trying so hard.
- How to Hit the Knockdown Shots – Knockdown shots are great for that awesome 1-hop stop action.
Short Game Tips:
- How to Hit the One Hop and Stop Wedge Shot – Here’s a pitch shot you need to learn how to hit.
- How to Hit the Sand Shot – Sand shots are easy, you just need to know how to use the bounce of your sand wedge.
- How to Practice Putting! – Don’t just go hit putts randomly, always play a game with yourself or your friends.
- How to Hit out of the Deep Rough! – If you play golf on nice courses, you will definitely end up in the deep rough at least once a round.
- How to hit the simple 15-yard lob shot in the rough – Here’s how to hit that 15-yard “soft” lob shot from the rough around the greens.
- Getting that “feel” around the greens – A lot of times you need to actually “feel” the whole area around the greens, short game is about “feel”.
- How to Practice Golf – A lot of people don’t realize a 350-yard drive is same as a 1-foot putt, here’s how to make most of your practice time.
- How to Hit the Flop Shot! – This is a shot that can save you lots of strokes but you better practice it a LOT.
- How to Hit the 3-wood Chip Shot! – Learn to hit the 3-wood chip shot and save strokes around the greens.
- How to Putt Like a Pro! – Here’s how to align correctly to the apex of your putting path.
- How to Hit the Dreaded 30-Yard Pitch Shot – Learn to hit the 30-yard pitch shot well, this will save you a TON of strokes.
Golf Course Strategy Tips:
- Golf Course Strategy! – Playing smart golf is about maximizing your angles of attack into the greens and minimizing the effects of your mistakes.
Golf Diet Tips:
- How to Eat Right During Round of Golf! – Eating right before/during a round of golf can control your excitement/adrenalin.
Trick Shot Swing Tips:
- How to hit the ball and hit it again! – I just did this for fun but here’s how you can practice this shot I invented. This also helps you hit lob shots well.
Golf Psychology Tips:
- How to Develop a Pre-Shot Routine! – This is what makes playing good golf automatic, make sure you’ve got one that you can repeat EVERY TIME.
- How to Get Through Bad Breaks During a Round of Golf – Bad breaks are bound to happen in golf, it’s how fast you recover that’s going to make the difference.
- Navy Seals psychology training – This applies exactly to golf.
- How to Practice Playing on the Range – Here’s how to make most out of your golf practice by visualizing yourself in an actual golf course.
Golf Clubmaking Tips:
- How to Make Toddler’s Golf Clubs – There’s not really great toddler clubs, here’s how you can make custom-length toddler golf clubs and also SAVE.